Delta Exam Preparation - Practise and Pass - B1 Preliminary for Schools (Revised 2020 Exam) - Preparation for Cambridge English. Student's Book + Delta Augmented + Online Activities
Sekundarstufe, Sekundarstufe I, Sekundarstufe II
|Maße||29,7 x 21,2 cm|
|Verlag||Delta Publishing by Klett|
|Autor||Bernardo Morales, Megan Roderick|
Preparing you to pass!
Practise and Pass: B1 Preliminary for Schools offers step-by-step preparation for all school-age students wanting to focus on passing the Cambridge B1 Preliminary for Schools exam. This course provides a minimum of 40 hours of preparation and practise so that you know exactly what to expect on the day.
3 steps to success: Prepare, Practise and Pass = Perfect!
- Focus on the language you need to perform well. Clear outline of:
- what to expect in the exam
- how the exam
- Focus on what you need to do to ace the exam task. Concise summary of:
- what you have to do in every Part of every Paper
- Take the exam and show off what you've learnt!
- Summary sections at the end of each Paper focussing on how to perform on the day
- Exam tips for every Part of every Paper
- Topic-based vocabulary mind maps
- Key grammar rules and examples
- Key phrases to help you express yourself well in the Writing and Speaking tasks
- One complete Practise Test in the book
- Additional online Practice Tests