Kaplan Test Prep - TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary - 600 Words + 420 Idioms + Practice Questions
|Maße||20,3 x 13,3 cm|
|Verlag||Kaplan Test Prep|
Kaplan's TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary provides clear definitions and practice exercises to help you master the vocabulary words and idioms you'll need to know in a North American university setting. This focused, portable guide will help you learn essential English comprehension, speaking, and writing skills so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
- More than 500 words and more than 400 idioms in flashcard-like page design
- Definitions, parts of speech, and sample sentences for each word to help you learn the meanings in context
- Content is focused on higher-level vocabulary and terms related to U.S. campus life
- Practice exercises help you test your knowledge
- We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.